Rapid Precision Valve [XL]
SKU: X02-02-003 / X02-02-004
INSTRUCTIONS / CLEARANCE INFO
Set of 4 | Set of 5 | Single
This innovative, patent-pending fast deflation tire valve allows you to quickly dump street air pressure to your preferred off-road pressure.
[NOTE: This product is not compatible with AEV wheels]
The XL [extended length] is for wheels with a deeper valve stem well, such as some beadlock wheels. This RPV is for valve stem recesses more than 0.6" in depth.
Some examples of wheels that require the XL:
Black Rhino Rift
KMC 235 (Grenade)
KMC 229 (Machete)
Ford Raptor wheels [seal flip needed for extra clearance]
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR WHEEL for FITMENT:
Here’s how it works:
- Unscrew the valve stem cover and place your preferred pressure gauge onto the valve.
- Now simply slide gate cover out and watch your air gauge real-time as the pressure drops.
- Slide the gate cover closed and replace the cap...you're done.
The toggle action allows you to precisely throttle the air to hit your exact desired pressure.
It’s fast...very fast. You can expect tire deflation from 35 PSI TO 10 PSI IN LESS THAN 15 SECONDS. [Based on a 35” tire]
1) Toggle style vent
2) 1,000 hr salt spray
3) Viton seals are impervious to most any chemical and are UV/ozone resistant
4) TPMS mount [works with VS-650/950 style TPMS, see TPMS info]
5) Fits most any wheel by replacing the valve stem [see clearance info /send us a message to be sure]
6) High grade aircraft 7075 aluminum is as strong as steel
7) Valve cap and lanyard included
8) No drilling needed!
CHUCKS COMPATIBLE WITH RPVS
SHIPPING: A new order will be shipped up to 5 business days from the date the order placed (not including weekends or after hours). This processing time needs to be added to shipping estimates for an accurate estimate of delivery. For example: if you purchase 2 day priority shipping, you will receive your order in 3-7 business days. Customers will receive an email with tracking once order ships. Please check your spam folder if you do not see anything within the 5 business day timeframe.
Great product, works fast for deflation, and fills up with any normal air chuck. It does stick out almost to the rock ring on my Mopar wheels, but I think they will be safe. So glad I have these.
If you go wheeling frequently I highly recommend having these. Air down in seconds and hit the trails quicker!
Easy to install and deflates a 37 nitto really fast!