Rapid Precision Valve [STD]
SKU: X02-02-001 / X02-02-002
INSTRUCTIONS / CLEARANCE INFO
Set of 4 | Set of 5 | Single
This innovative, patent-pending fast deflation tire valve allows you to quickly dump street air pressure to your preferred off-road pressure.
[NOTE: This product is not compatible with AEV wheels]
The STD [standard length] is appropriate for most wheels. This RPV is for valve stem recesses less than 0.6" in depth. If you have wheels with deep valve stem recesses (e.g. beadlocks), check out the RPV XL LENGTH.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR WHEEL for FITMENT:
Here’s how it works:
- Unscrew the valve stem cover and place your preferred pressure gauge onto the valve.
- Now simply slide gate cover out and watch your air gauge real-time as the pressure drops.
- Slide the gate cover closed and replace the cap...you're done.
The toggle action allows you to precisely throttle the air to hit your exact desired pressure.
It’s fast...very fast. You can expect tire deflation from 35 PSI TO 10 PSI IN LESS THAN 15 SECONDS. [Based on a 35” tire]
1) Toggle style vent
2) 1,000 hr salt spray
3) Viton seals are impervious to most any chemical and are UV/ozone resistant
4) TPMS mount [works with VS-650/950 style TPMS, see TPMS info]
5) Fits most any wheel by replacing the valve stem [see clearance info /send us a message to be sure]
6) High grade aircraft 7075 aluminum is as strong as steel
7) Valve cap and lanyard included
8) No drilling needed!
CHUCKS COMPATIBLE WITH RPVS
SHIPPING: A new order will be shipped up to 5 business days from the date the order placed (not including weekends or after hours). This processing time needs to be added to shipping estimates for an accurate estimate of delivery. For example: if you purchase 2 day priority shipping, you will receive your order in 3-7 business days. Customers will receive an email with tracking once order ships. Please check your spam folder if you do not see anything within the 5 business day timeframe.
RPV STD LENGTH
Had to leave the washer/tpms mount that comes with these valves off for install due to the design of the Huchenson wheels. But that doesn't seem to cause any issues. Really like the fit, form and function of these valves. Hope they hold up well to the rust belt as well as they do the rocks.
Top quality and design is awesome. They work perfectly!!!
Installed these on my bead locks they are awesome I can be aired down in less than a minute on my 38’s ready to take on the trails!
Smooth easy install, works flawless. VERY happy customer